Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ladies Full Figure Swimsuits

White People in doubt

When I got sick, my dad is cleared. Said he could not stand to see me suffer, that he could not mourn me every time I left the office, he could not take me to the operating room, with skinny legs that I had, in tow.
And I needed a person on each side, the role of my dad took my grandmother, my mom's mom.

My grandmother prayed with me before he came to have surgery, I covered his feet when the anesthesia made me shiver and stroked my forehead as I transfused.

My grandmother after 15 days fell asleep in a chair beside my bed, in case I needed anything and I bought a Discman and a CD of Celine Dion that I got all night, from the moment he realized that I could not sleep because I tortured the cries of the hospital.

My grandmother bought me The Bible for Children , Prince The Special Edition and All Mafalda . In fact, I bought all the books that I had until I own to buy silver. For her read, and write it.

My grandmother loaned me the money for a nose job and I never asked to be returned. I first took Once a hair salon. I knit sweaters, dresses me, I even loaded the my 15.

My grandmother came to live in my house when my dad left, and comforted us, cooked us and gave us dessert on Sundays interrupted only during the strawberry season that brought us the cream of the kilos.

My grandmother, for almost two months and without explanation, became ill and did not improve more. And I can not sit next to her chair in a hospital because we are not allowed. And I can not cover her feet when it is cold because his body is so weak that the weight of the blanket full of pain. I can not take music or books because it has strength to pay attention. I can not even bring strawberries and cream, because it decided not to eat more.

My grandmother is dying and I can not do anything.

My grandmother is dying and not even I can tell you that I love very much, because as I say I voice breaks and she understands it and, above all, because I'm not ready to say goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment