Wednesday, May 19, 2010

34 Weeks Pregnant And No Heart Beat

He loses

I work shift. I was offered

a better job, more responsibility, with projection and better paid. What I was expecting.

I and I commented to my boss, I tell her that on the other hand I want, I think I have potential, I want to give other things. I tell and ask him what you think, I speak of the relationship we have, time spent together, me, the future. And I look and see what he says.

And I said I have reason, I deserve more, that he can not offer the same, which is a shame, what is best for me, it hurts but you can not do anything about it. I should however question the other offer, demanding more money, better conditions, make sure worthwhile, but again, it does not offer me anything.

then accept the new job and I tell you. And I look into your eyes to see if this time I said something else. To see if your eyes suddenly tell me that you really feel sorry to lose, really worth something in my post, to see if in a fit last it asks me to stay, but obviously that does not happen.

And it makes me sad as well. Because this time I know I have reason and did everything right. Because in this case no doubt of my strengths and abilities. Because I know it has more to do with their ability and with their desire, with its burdens, its expectations, with its flaws, with their abilities and what they have to offer than the reverse, but it gives me sadness.

Because I am of that, no matter the circumstance, do not know think: "He lost it."

0 comments:

Post a Comment