Monday, May 31, 2010

Mighty Menstruating Power Ranger

Tomorrow

Today I need to be optimistic and a bit stupid and forgetful. Today

need to believe that opportunities are what it takes, when they arrive, change your life.

Today I need to be certain that a change of scenery changes and the final scene, which is changing the film ends. Today

need to know that no matter what has happened, I'll keep with me the spontaneity needed to get my hopes again. And I will work with the enthusiasm of the first day, I'm falling hard and I love mine with idealism.
Today
need not doubt that there is work to be meaningful, enjoyable, challenging, let me grow and above all, peculiar as can be. Today

need blind faith that there will be another that touches me looking at me, which believe love, praise and promises, to be happy with me and not let me, which fall in love as if it never hurt. Today

need to believe in the Tarot, in the horoscope, just as in fate, karma, God, in psychoanalysis, the change in me. In anything that I calm down before starting another tomorrow.

Today I am scared to death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment