basically means that you borrow (which is not), asks another (which it does) what you need and promises returning it, most of the time, paying onerous interest.
The issue is that it does not, for something is not. Nobody could afford borrows its own. Then to return, spends much time paying little by little, after slaughter, countless times what was asked.
The issue is that it does not, for something is not. Nobody could afford borrows its own. Then to return, spends much time paying little by little, after slaughter, countless times what was asked.
A little over a year, I was broke. The court with Perez, my pay, my family situation and the emptiness of my friends, my body even, I left a deficit.
Little by little, and for this time of year, not without much effort, work was again, something like love, family stability and a new circle of friends, but almost everything was paid. Was indebted to everyone.
The work was almost a favor they did to a friend, my mom came to force me to stay financially and emotionally and some guy in question wanted me so well that agreed to play me the couple to keep me me desmoronara hecha una sola lágrima.
De todo este proceso, salí con varios miles de pesos abajo; obligada a hacer cualquier cosa en el trabajo porque había que agradecer que tenía uno; cediéndole espacios muy míos a mi mamá, porque cómo negarle con lo que me había dado; haciendo salidas que no me divertían, escuchando palabras que me dolían y entrando en dinámicas que no me interesaban, porque esos eran mis amigos, los que me habían bancado; sin otra opción que querer porque me habían querido, querer incluso de más, perdiéndome en el camino, porque a cada uno que se había tomado la molestia de mirarme, no le debía menos que un cacho de corazón tray, romantic fiction and drama included.
One year and two months late in paying off my debts. Fourteen months left half pay in foreign accounts, I worked in disagreement and feeling less, which discussions and reconciliations force soon found itself again with my mom. Four twenty-six days I turned to friends in gratitude obliged, I met them I erased the will, they found me giving them more than they deserved for the simple fact that I said it was adorable, lovable or because he wanted to sleep with me.
All those days passed before this August in which I paid my last fee Monotributo late, my last card statement, my last kiss, I love and tears with interest and I am most indebted.
0 comments:
Post a Comment