not me vos sos
I started dating a guy.
Day 1: He said he did not want us to have sex, he wanted to "do the right thing" for once in your life.
Day 3: He invited me to have a second date.
Day 4: Day, his birthday, we began together in a hotel.
Day 5: I asked how it felt to make someone happy.
Day 6: I came for the bar where I was with my friends, to see us 1 hour.
Day 7: Despite hating the movie, invited me to the movies.
Day 9: We invited a friend and me to an outing with a friend.
Day 10: We had a great afternoon looking for a hotel for the night.
Day 14: As I grabbed the hand he asked rhetorically if we "hands up" and lamented be all that I had to do in this half of the year.
Day 15: I woke up with it in my mail box saying that he wanted to see me (yes, again)
Day 16: I wrote an email telling him to imagine a funny mail, but tender, balanced, saying nice things and thanking having appeared.
Day 19: He came to me cuddling my house (mother included) because accidents breaks my full face and gave me a potus, because I told him to bring anything.
Day 22: I wrote a song.
Day 23: I bought the black book of the Bicentennial of Barcelona, \u200b\u200bbecause I wanted and had not wanted to bring my loan.
Day 24: I told him I missed him.
Day 25: I said we we saw more because I was so hooked.
Day 130: I said that most abandoned, selfish and uncaring he was, he liked me, wanted and would have to banks.
Day 131: She moved to another continent.
(because we generate these passions, because it does not hurt the party and because it is true and we want to do well)
0 comments:
Post a Comment