Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lg Water Damage Indicator




Some time ago I'm bored of the lack of intellectual freedom that gives me BLOGSPOT, as the monopoly GOOGLE prevents you agree to contracts it has with its partners what millionaires You want to think or do.



I feel like a kid with mommy by telling him to say, think or do, but this time is a virtual maternal authority, which tells me to publish and what not. Thus I question what is the true freedom of Internet? When ten years ago we said that now if you arrogantly was the true diversity of thought, but when looking for information X, WIKIPEDIA is the first to arise in the pursuit of our "San Google" , which in turn owns the space, or want to watch a video on YOUTUBE (portal where google also owns) of a band or whatever, it does not leave your country because you do not pay allowances, and also owns most popular portal circulation of ideas as BLOGSPOT, who wants to buy Facebook and other social networks in the world, why do you want to own, a simple BROWSER, so much information and data? DO NOT YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT DO, ESPECIALLY WHEN READING THE DAILY OR AS TO BUY GOOGLE IS RED OR TECHNOLOGY? I think many people do not question it, it still believes in freedom of INTERNET.


Although my struggle is not against GOOGLE know very well that it intends to purchase content and its constant censorship of ideas (is that mouse to dominate the world, if not been completed so far) My fight lies because I like to publish and comment on albums I listen, and if I can spread it to others to listen, I do because I do not charge for it, because the music industry does not pay me to have my musical taste, I have one more free publicity to a band because I find worth promoting it is like when the comment to a friend saying that I'm listening to records and if you hear it now I hope you like, while Google through its space blogspot wants to send to your locks that go against those wishes monetary label machinery.


I got tired, therefore the logical step is to move, is the same when you get tired of a job, be bored if you send a change, well, I move http://missoundtrack . blogspot.com / he wants to manipulate my ideas as Matrix, and my rebellious spirit is not left tame. I want a new publisher and if you want to manipulate this new space as well ... I'll change to another space. For my intellectual freedom that I have only one left in this commercial and neo liberal world.

I leave my new link http://misoundtrack.wordpress.com
if anyone is interested, although I do not

0 comments:

Post a Comment